Taste of The Wild Lowland Creek Roasted Quail & Roasted Duck Dry Cat Food (2 Sizes)
Cage-free quail and cage-free duck are both highly digestible proteins, making this recipe an ideal diet for the feline that craves fowl. A cat food for all life stages, Lowland Creek features species-specific probiotics for digestive and immune support, taurine for a healthy heart and eyes, and antioxidants from vegetables, legumes and fruits for overall well-being, just like nature intended.
- Cage-Free Quail & Cage-Free Duck – Roasted quail and roasted duck are sources of highly digestible protein for the nutrition cats need and the taste they crave.
- Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary Viables Probiotics are developed specifically for cats and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Taurine IconTaurine – This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, lentils, peas, blueberries, raspberries and tomatoes, provide nutrients that help support your cat’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, turkey meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, lentils, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), roasted quail, roasted duck, natural flavor, salmon oil, DL-methionine, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, blueberries, raspberries, tomatoes, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Taste of the Wild Lowland Creek Feline Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- Crude Protein 36.0% minimum
- Crude Fat 16.0% minimum
- Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum
- Moisture 10.0% maximum
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
- Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
- Taurine 0.15% minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minimum
Caloric Content: 3,558 kcal per kg, 383 kcal per cup
|For Kittens Standard Measuring Cups/Day|
|4 – 8
|8 – 12
|For Adult Cats|
|Weight(lbs.)||Standard Measuring Cups/Day|