aPetMart offers both local shipping in Singapore & international shipping options.
Local Shipping in Singapore
- Free delivery in Singapore for orders above S$39.99.
- S$8 delivery fee will be charged to orders within Singapore below S$39.99.
- Yes. Your order status will be updated to “processing” after payment is made. Before delivery, our delivery team will notify you via SMS/Whatsapp. Please ensure that the phone number and email address provided is correct at checkout!
- During checkout, please indicate your preference for the parcel to be left at your door or in the riser when no one is available to receive it in person. However, aPetMart is not liable for any loss of parcels if you opt to leave it at your doorstep or in the riser.
- Yes, self-collection is a free option available to all orders.
- Sorry, we do not accept cash-on-collection at this moment. Please make payment online before self collecting the goods.
- Orders will be ready for self-collection in 5 working days excluding payment date.
- Our Order Fulfillment Team will notify you via email & SMS when your order is ready for self collection. Please ensure that your phone number and email address are correct upon checkout.
Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team at 87522687 to make an appointment for self collection.
- Please kindly note that appointment needs to be made before collection.
- 10 Petain Road
- No, we regret that we do not accept walk-in self-collection orders at this moment. Our Warehouse Team needs some time to prepare the order. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
Depending on the items of your choice, we may be able to ship to you globally.
During the Covid period, a flat fee of $260 (subject to top-up) is charged on all international orders until further notice.
In general, items that do not contain liquid or electronic devices can be shipped overseas, in accordance with Singapore’s shipping regulations.
Please ensure that the products you are interested to purchase can be legally imported into your country and is not on the list of dangerous or prohibited goods.
Goods purchased for international shipping will be packed and sent via third party logistic provider, and the responsibility for the shipped order is transferred to the importer upon receipt of payment for international shipping.
- Destination countries may require import permit or levy taxes on your purchased goods, which the receiver will be responsible for. aPetMart is not responsible for providing import permit or making payment for unpaid customs taxes, and will not provide refunds for orders sent back due to customs issues. Please check your county’s customs policies before placing your order.
- The delivery time listed above only serves as an estimate. Depending on the recipient countries local postal services, some delays are inevitable. Delay could be up to 20 business days at times. Please kindly understand that aPetMart does NOT offer cancellations due to these delays. aPetMart would like to assure our customers that we will do everything we can to deliver your order as fast as possible to wherever you are. In case of delays, please know that we are working to serve you best.
- Please keep this in mind and order well in advance from the date you need it, to ensure they arrive in time!
- A tracking code will be sent to you via email once it is shipped.
- aPetMart is not responsible for packages sent back due to factors outside our control, such as the absence of the recipient, customs, etc.
Additional shipping charges will result from such situations, which is not the same as our usual discounted shipping charge. When a shipment is sent back, there will be an email regarding the situation, and when proper action is not taken within 3 weeks, we reserve the right to dispose the shipment.
International orders are not cancellable.
Please note that refunds, exchanges, and returns are void on international orders.