Dogs thrive when fed foods that are biologically appropriate for their species and a raw diet allows your pet to develop and maintain a healthy digestive system.
Raw diets are high in essential fatty acids, enzymes and amino acids, which is why Northwest Naturals has created the perfect recipe to balance it all!
This recipe features 80% whole food ingredients including Chicken, Organs, Bones and Salmon which make it a diet similar to what dogs would eat in the wild.
Northwest Naturals also added 18.75% produce, which includes nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries and Blueberries.
No antibiotics or added hormones are used in this recipe to protect your dog.
The Chicken & Salmon formula is also grain and gluten free, containing no corn, wheat and soy.
- No need to keep frozen – an easy way to feed raw on the go.
- Easy to break apart – great for treats and training
- Extremely palatable. Nutritional snack or meal for any picky pet.
- Nutritional meal or supplement for Injured or post surgery pets
- Healthy alternative to canned food for Small breeds and Seniors with dental issues
- Crumble over your pet’s kibble for natural bio-available food supplement topper.
80% Meat – 18.75% Produce – 1.25% Supplements:
Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, Egg, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil*, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blueberry, Cranberry, Inulin, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ginger, Parsley, Garlic, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin D Supplement.
* Fish Oil – Is a blend of Wild Caught Alaskan Fish Oils from Salmon, Herring and Pollock.
Caloric Content: ME Kcal/KG 1520, Kcal/oz 43 (calculated)