Stellar customer service has been the key driver of our fast-growing pet supply retail business at aPetMart. As the face of our brand, our delivery representatives play a crucial role in building meaningful relationships with animal lovers islandwide. We’re looking for cheerful candidates who enjoy driving and can work independently to be part of our local delivery team.
What You’ll Do:
- Check, handle and load outgoing deliveries into vans
- Deliver orders to customers’ doorstep within a specific time frame
- Collect & receive goods to warehouse if required
- Follow our established process of delivery
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Assist in arranging & organizing of goods in retail store or the warehouse
- Class 3 driving license with at least 1-year driving experience
- No ownership of van is needed. A company vehicle will be allocated to you for your delivery work.
- Be able to commit to 4-hours/8-hours shift on 2 to 4 days per week (e.g. 6pm to 10pm weekdays, 11am to 7pm on weekends). Exact shift timing can be discussed.
- Possess a positive attitude, be helpful, friendly, courteous, responsive, timely and accountable
- Able to carry/lift goods up to 12kg temporary to put on trolley.
- Not afraid of cats, dogs, small animals. Pet lovers preferred. No handling of animals is required.
- Able to speak & read English.
- Able to use Google Map, Whatsapp & SMS
- Company’s delivery vans cannot be driven home.
- Students with driving skills, NS drivers & drivers who wish to fully utilize your spare time to earn extra income are welcome to apply
- Female drivers are welcome
- Singaporean, PR only
Why You Should Join Us?
- Flexible working schedule, short hours if you work fast
- Staff discount on pet supplies
- Monthly pay-out via cheque. Pay-out is calculated by stop with incentives.
- Opportunity to convert to full-time delivery & warehouse personnel based on performance
How to Apply
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend a short interview & orientation shift at our office. If selected, you may be asked to start work immediately. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.