Indoor cats can be less active when compared to those who are outdoor, so we have specifically created a formula to give them complete nutrition while helping them to manage a healthy weight. With Coconut Oil, our formula can help control hairball problems as a result of increase in indoor grooming.
- Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient – Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
- Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Chia Seeds – Providing 3x more Omega 3 than Salmon while promoting lustrous furcoat
- Taurine to prevent further retinal and immune degeneration
- Coconut Oil to help cats to effectively manage hairball issues
- NO Wheat, Soy and Corn
Alaskan Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride.
- Protein – 32%
- Fat Content – 12%
- Crude Fiber – 3%
- Moisture – 10%