Akane Cat Litter is a lightweight litter made from 100% recycled paper. This paper-based litter clumps immediately upon contact with liquid waste, making it easy to spot & remove soiled litters.
Akane Cat Litter is dust free, environmental friendly & flushable in small quantity.
Thanks to the activated carbon properties, Akane Cat Activated Carbon Litter have maximum absorb control and neutralises odor.
Why do we use carbon as a natural deodoriser?
- It is natural – using it means avoiding the use of spraying unpleasant chemicals around your home.
- Activated carbon acts like a vacuum cleaner – it ?suck? odors from the air that passes through & attaches to the carbon pores which are trapped inside the filter. This makes activated carbon useful for trapping odors that emanate from the cat?s litter box.
- It is safe for both humans & pets.
- Weight: 7L
- Available in 5 types: Green Tea, Mango, Apple, Colour-changing & Activated Carbon
- Dust free
- Fast clumping
- Made of recycled paper
- Environmental friendly
- Antibacterial formula
- Strong absorption of liquid waste
- Flushable in small quantity
- Made in Japan
Instruction for use:
- Use scissors to cut open the bag along the dotted line. Fill your litter box to 5-6cm deep.
- Remove soiled litter clumps with litter scoop before replenishing with fresh litters.
- Litter clumps can be disposed in the toilet. Do not flush more than 80cc at once to prevent clogging the toilet bowl.
- Alternatively, litter can also be disposed of as inflammable waste.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.